Lebanese Memes Solutions digital agency started as a Facebook page. Today the agency has sustained its fan base with a reach of 1 Million fans from all around the world on weekly basis. It continues to unite people from all around the world with a smile while creating jobs and helping businesses.
The daily after midnight questions on the page create incredible interaction among the fans. We ask questions that make people think, engage and interact. Success is one of the intimidating topics that we always attack, especially that when talking about success we tend to also remind some people of failure.
We asked the following question: How do you measure someone’s success?
Below are some of the great answers we have received:
In fact, there are 7 dimensions/aspects in OUR Lives.
True SUCCESS comes from being successful in these 7 dimensions at the same time. Therefore each one of them should be considered as work, with a mission and objectives.
1. Family 2. Business 3. Health 4. Spiritual 5. Financial 6. Community 7. Recreation
Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility towards yourself, your family, your sets of beliefs and the society. I know that the word “Success” is so intimidating to many people because it reminds them of a missing aspect in their life.
- Imagine if you had told a saint to stop being obsessed with helping others, life isn’t only about work, how many people would you have prevented from being helped?
- Imagine if you had told Albert Einstein to stop being obsessed with research, life isn’t only about work, how many people would you have prevented from being more knowledgeable?
- Imagine if you had told Steve Jobs to stop being obsessed with his vision, life isn’t only about work, how many people would you have prevented from having access to technology you are actually using right now to express yourself!
Many leaders changed their own reality and that of those around them by being obsessed therefore obsession isn’t always a bad thing. As for those who use religion as an excuse and also take things out of context by saying that god doesn’t require from you to succeed but only to try… Are you truly trying?
This is an invitation to stop judging and holding back hardworking, obsessed, successful, positive change seekers.
Some recommendations that have helped me a lot in my life:
- If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost!
- If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Fear living a life where you could have accomplished something you didn’t!
- Keep your goals in front of you and your fears behind you.
- The #1 Way To ACHIEVE your goals = Do it for your OWN reasons!
- STOP letting friends/family/society dictate your priorities…
In fact, many people lack career goals or they can’t explain what they want to do. Lacking purpose, they have difficulty focusing and thus appear aimless and in need of direction. Other people hang around the wrong crowds and thereby lack decent Connections for networking their way into a decent position in life.
If you still don’t know your life’s purpose I invite you to answer these 5 questions and watch the terrific TEDxMalibu presentation by Adam Leipzig on “How to know your life purpose in 5 minutes”
I leave you with another after midnight question: